TeMIP – part off NMS
TeMIP for Fault Management – TeMIP is a part off NMS
Using HP TeMIP for Fault Management helps to increase the efficiency of your operations even across multi-vendor and multi-technology services. The HP TeMIP software delivers a carrier-grade Operations Support Systems (OSS) service assurance solution that unifies and integrates multiple management domains across a full range of infrastructures.
The HP TeMIP software family offers customers the ability to:
- Automate and prioritize key operations tasks, reduce downtime, improve service quality and increase the efficiency of their operations in a multi-vendor and multi-technology network.
- Build a foundation for a rich, flexible, open, massively scalable, distributed OSS platformUse powerful and intuitive GUIs with alarm and state views, plus complete topology representations.
- Obtain off-the-shelf connectivity to most network technologies and more than 200 network elements and management systems.
- Access a rich set of generic and sophisticated applications for alarm handling, root-cause and service impact analysis, task automation and state and configuration management.
- Gain complete view of the health of end-to-end services across the entire access, core, and services infrastructure.
- Take advantage of TeMIP’s compliance to major telecom industry standards from 3GPP, TMF, IEEE, IETF, ITU, as well as NGOSS, MTOSI, OSS/J, etc.
HP TeMIP complements and integrates with other HP products in the HP Next Generation Operations Support Systems Software Solutions portfolio and in the HP Business Technology Optimization software portfolio to provide you with assurance, activation and usage management.