Backup MS Outlook Eng – copy two files called .pst (personal folder file).
The ena called outlook.pst , that includes all of your Outlook and the other folders archive.pst containing archived message from Outlook. Archiving is no backup of MS Outlook, It is an archiving old data in Outlook.
Backup MS Outlook Eng: copy these two files
Min outlook.pst fil är >200 MB.
Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express are completely different programs.
Do not confuse them.
Data is saved in a Personal Folder File “.pst” (t.ex. outlook.pst).
You can easily locate the files in outlook 2007 Follow the steps below.
- Go to the main menu of Outlook 2007, Click File and select Data File Management.
- Click on the Tools menu and select Account Settings from the drop down menu.
- Click the Data Files tab. You may have a file or more files. These are computer files, where you have your email messages, data, Calendar mm.
- Click on the map icon Open. Windows Explorer will automatically open and you reach the place where the files are.
- Now you can copy files to any storage media you want. Remember that Outlook must be closed before you back up files.