Om du får “BSOD”, Blue Screen Of Death,
then it may indicate a serious hardware failure. Usually, though, it's all about Drivers or programs that do not work as they should and need to be updated. In any BSOD's clues as to what to look for, and the picture above shows where to look. In this case the problem BAD_POOL_HEADER and there are several things that can cause the error.
- Faulty device drivers for computer hardware
- A faulty virus
- Problems to read or write to disk
- Poor internal, defective memory sticks
How to fix you BAD_POOL_HEADER in Windows 7
- Update all programs, drivers and operating system with the latest versions. Start with Windows Update, and then use the programs that Slim and Driver Driver Detective to automatically locate and update drivers.
- If not the above work, antivirus software may be the reason. Try to pull the network cable from your computer (old. disconnect the wireless network) and then disable the anti-virus. Restart the computer. If the error persists, uninstall your antivirus and then test another. My recommendations are Microsoft Security Essentials and Panda Cloud Antivirus, both of which are free.
- Check your hard disk for errors and run a program to locate bad sectors and other errors. HDD Health can check your hard drive and also DiskCheckup is worth testing. Om något av programmen hittar felaktigheter kan det indikera om en trasig eller fallerande hårddisk – säkerhetskopiera och byt omedelbart! To run a disk check in Windows, go to Utforskaren –> Right-click on a device (C:) –> Välj Egenskaper –> Tool –> Felkontroll –> Click the "Check Now".
- It may also be poor internal memory where one or more defective memory sticks. To check this, you can run Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool. To find the tool, go to Control Panel –> System och Säkerhet –> Administrative –> Windows diagnostics Minne. If the utility finds memory, replace the defective strip or strips.
- Om allt annat misslyckas – reinstall Windows. It may be the only solution if the above points fail to find fault or a restore of Windows fails. Do not forget to backup all important files first just!