Network Management System [NMS] – Ericsson
Working as Consultant for Ericsson with NMS, witch is a huge maintenance system for the Operator in Telcombusiness. The time schedule for an Implementation off NMS is around 1,5 – 2 year.
- Dec-98 Implementation of NMS – Education assignment.
The course was 3 week and we have 9 course to run.
- 1999-2000 Implementation off NMS i Telecel-Vodaphone in Lisbon Portugal
- 2000-2002 Implementation off NMS Turkcell in Istanbul Turkey
- 2001 Upgrade NMS Telecel Lisbon Portugal
NMS was from the start included:
- TeMIP – “Telecom Management Information Platform”, and can be seen as a framework for building OSS (Operations Support Systems) for Multi vendor.
- MMIS – Trouble Ticket system built on ARS Ramedy – Sybase
- IGW – Information Gateway to Call center – Oracel